Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Exorcism of emily rose.....its scary..

Do i like watchin horror movies??..NO!!..i'm shit scared of'em..when i was young wheneva there was a horror movie being watched on the tv,i would either run out of the room,hide behind the sofa or crawl under the bed and close my eyes n shut my ears real tight..but i would still get scared n be the laughin stock of the family but i couldn't help it..they scare the daylights outta me..god help those who sit next 2 me while watchin a horror movie coz if i have forgotten to cut my nails(which is rare) they'll have scars for the rest of their lives!!
My friend wanted to watch a horror movie real bad dat too exorcism of emily rose..i told her it was a bad idea..but she was adamant saying dat its based on a true story..somehow she managed to convince me(something i'll regret a lot later!!) she said she read abt it in a community in orkut n wanted to watch it by hook or by crook..after a lot of searching n unsucessful attempts of downloadin it..we finally managed to find a dvd in a cd shop...i was gettin scared already..but she wouldn't listen saying she cant watch it alone..
We came back n put it in the pc n watched it covered faces..we constantly had our faces covered with our hands,peeping through the fingers..at this point we saw each other n burst out laughing..we were looking ridiculous,the slightest sound was scaring us...somehow we managed to watch the movie completely...
I came back home expecting dat i wouldn't be scared for a change but i was wrong!
everything seemed fine until bed time..i have a room of my own now..n dat day everything looked sinister and eerie including my bed..i was panicking like crazy so i decided to do something to take my mind off the movie..i decided to start painting something dat i hadn't done for years at 1 o'clock in the night...it worked i got lost in my painting but then i cant paint the whole night..so i decided to sleep..but i couldn't it was already 2:30 in the morning by then..i sent an sms to my friend wondering whether she was able to sleep..she wasn't able to sleep either..she was listening to music on her ipod n was finding everyone's voice including shaan n atif aslam's voice scary..hehe..we chatted like dat for a while but she fell asleep midway leaving me all alone still wide awake..i think i chanted all the mantras i knew and sang all the devotional songs i knew dat day..i dunno when i fell asleep but i did thankfully..obviously i got up really late in the mornnig the next day...
I took oath to not watch any more horror movies..but now my friend wants to watch the Exorcist!!!!..here we go again :( om jai jagdish hare...i think i should learn more devotional songs...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kewl blog buddy.!!!..hehe...an im not gonna leave u until u watch THE EXORCIST wid me;)...start learnin all ur bhajanz frm now!!:P